With your Cut The Crap Club membership subscription you will have immediate access to all available membership content*+
The monthly subscription fee is only $30 CAD for Canadian Residents & $30 USD for International Residents** using your Paypal account. No long-term contract is required. Your membership auto-renews on a monthly basis with your subscription payment
Subscriptions may be cancelled at any time from within your Paypal account and will take effect immediately. Payments received are non-refundable.
*You must be at least 18 years old to join.
+Requires an internet connection to access membership content
**no additional taxes; currency conversion fees may apply for residents outside of Canada & USA
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ THE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
By subscribing to membership in the Cut The Crap Club you agree to the following:
- You are 18 years of age or older
- Monthly membership fee: You agree to pay a monthly membership fee in order to access the membership-only content and areas of our Websites. The monthly membership fee will be billed automatically through Paypal each calendar month until your membership is terminated or cancelled with us. We reserve the right to increase fees, or to institute new charges or fees at any time, upon reasonable advance notice communicated to you through a posting on our Websites or such other means as we may deem appropriate from time to time (including email). In the event we do not receive payment through your Paypal account, we reserve the right to terminate your access to the membership site.
- Canadian residents: The monthly membership fee will be charged in Canadian dollars and is payable by using your Paypal account.
- For residents outside of Canada: The monthly membership fee will be charged in US dollars and is payable using your Paypal account. (Currency conversion rates may apply)
- Internet Access required: Cut The Crap Club membership content requires internet access. You are responsible for all charges and fees associated with connecting to our Websites, including any additional charges that you may incur for accessing our websites, such as data or other telecommunication or internet or wireless service provider fees.
- Accurate Membership Profile Information: By registering for membership, you agree to provide us with information about yourself (Membership Profile Information), for identification, eligibility and billing purposes, that is true, accurate and complete and to maintain updated and accurate Membership Profile Information. Membership Profile Information includes your legal name, address, telephone number, birthdate and email address. You agree not to create an account on behalf of someone else, or create a false or misleading identity on our Websites. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your membership and refuse any and all current or future use of our Websites if you have, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have, provided untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, false or misleading Membership Profile Information. If your membership is revoked for any reason, you agree not to register again for membership using another username or through any other means. If we have reason to suspect, in our sole discretion, that you had a previous membership that was revoked, we reserve the right to terminate any new memberships you have registered without any notice to you.
- Passwords & User Security: You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user account information. You must notify us immediately in the event of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your user account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your or anyone else’s password. In the event of a breach of security by you, you will remain liable for any unauthorized use of your membership until you update your Membership Profile Information. You are solely responsible for any and all activities which occur under your user account or membership profile.
- Cancellation and termination of membership: You can cancel your membership subscription at any time with the following two steps: cancelling payment in your Paypal account AND notifying us of this cancellation by email. Monthly membership fees paid are non-refundable. If you cancel your membership prior to the end of a month, for which you have paid the monthly fee, cancellations will be in effect for the next membership month. If we terminate your membership prior to the end of the month, or if you cancel your membership subscription you agree that all fees paid for that month are nonrefundable. Nonrefundable fees include the full monthly membership fee for any month (or portion thereof) elapsed (regardless of whether you logged onto our Websites or used the membership areas during that month). If you fail to adhere to our Community Standards and Conduct Guidelines or any of these Terms & Conditions, we may terminate, in our sole discretion, your use of, or participation in, Membership Areas of our Websites. Upon cancellation or termination of your membership, we may immediately deactivate your user account and all related information and/or files in your user account and/or bar any further access to such information and/or files, our Websites (or part thereof) and/or the Cut The Crap Club membership areas.
If you have read & accept the Membership Terms above, Please proceed with payment
Please choose your subscription based on your location
$30 CAD /month for customers living in Canada
$30 USD / month for customers outside of Canada